the MYSTERY box - now traveling

Sorry guys, I have had some bad luck lately......I had to sell EVERY SINGLE CARD I own to get some extra scratch together to travel to Las Vegas to visit family...Everything is ok now, but I dont have any cards left.....I even had to sell the Payton auto/jersey /34 I just picked up....While I was gone my wife sent the box outfor me on Tuesday morning....I'm not sure who she sent it to....I hope to get back into colllecting again real soon....Good Luck to all....I will be watching you, Steve

PS: I am still planning on collecting all of my cousins cards come next year. So pull me some Tommy Z cards !!!

hope everything is alright, let us know if we can help.

Mystery box in my hands right now!! Havent gone through it yet but wiill have my way with it and send it on its way on Monday.

:cheers:

On it way to Aaron (arr1888)

I took out a Ryan Fitzpatrick auto, 2 bengals Elite inserts, Eric Steinbach P and P RC, and....

DENNIS WEATHERSBY :shock: P and P RC!!! Thanks to whoever put in the DW!!

On it way to Aaron (arr1888)

I took out a Ryan Fitzpatrick auto, 2 bengals Elite inserts, Eric Steinbach P and P RC, and....

DENNIS WEATHERSBY :shock: P and P RC!!! Thanks to whoever put in the DW!!

Your so close I should get it tomorrow. Yes!:D:cheers:

I got it guys, sorry Yeah, I have been gone a lot lately. Nothing in it for me but I will be sending it out this weekend or Monday and I will put up the DC

Back