the ladies came for my bday party - pics

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
in the no picture stuff

2008 Contenders Baseball Auto Cody Satterwhite SP *80 (for $0.99, why not)
2003 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Classmarks Chrome Auto Kyle Boller /100 (my 28th raw, plus i have some graded) :shock:

anyway, we came for the ladies right?

n12.jpg

n13.jpg

weird right? Keeping the Torrie Wilson and Shawn Johnson (didnt have one yet, just her auto), the other stuff will make its way to ebay one of these days, there were a few others, 20 for $27 dlvd, the Johnson does $5-$10 and the Wilson does around $10 so i figured i could turn it out

ive posted some good stuff...I think Jennie Finch is pretty smoking hot, better than these dames...but the next lady auto I have incoming is better than Finch...

there are still a few ladies I need to get...they need to do a set from Suits because I don't like the Meghan Markel auto that is out from another series and id get a Sarah Rafferty if it wasn't too expensive...still waiting for McKayla Maroney to come into my price range...oh and I need a Danica McKellar from Big Bang Theory, I cant afford the Kaley Cuoco...im sure there are a few others out there that id like to pick up, but ive got some nice ones, got another Michelle Beadle today :dance:

Back