The " I've Joined This New Site Cuz Beckett STINKS" Thread

CISCOKID23

Bench Warmer
Hi Guys/gals Justed Wanted To Say Hi...im Ciscokidd From The Old "beckett.com Boards " Which Now ****...

Who Else Here Have Joined This Or Any Other Boards

Jaypers said:
::::raising hand::::

Howdy, ya'll.

HEY WHATS UP...YOU ARE THE OR SHOULD I SAY WAS THE " BECKETT PROSPECT GUY" RIGHT....ANY WAYS WELCOME...

I LIKE THIS BOARD ALREADY IT HAS THE SAME LAYOUT AS " none of those good sites should be named here;)"

Nah, I'm one of many Beckett prospect guys. Just looking around for other message boards, preferably those that aren't complicated to navigate. This one fits the bill nicely. I'm also on the Blowout boards.

I'm recognizing a lot of the names here, and I'm glad to have you here. If you have any questions, please ask me or any other Moderator.:)

Do you all care if I post my "Best Of" minor league stats each night. It was a very popular service on the BMB for the past 4 years, before some jackass new mod suspended me for it. You guys have a great site here.

TopProspectAlertDotCom said:
Do you all care if I post my "Best Of" minor league stats each night. It was a very popular service on the BMB for the past 4 years, before some jackass new mod suspended me for it. You guys have a great site here.
Post away.....glad to have you here!!!.....I hope you found the prospect forum without any trouble .....just as long as it stays at least PG-13.....

BSC said:
Post away.....glad to have you here!!!.....I hope you found the prospect forum without any trouble .....just as long as it stays at least PG-13.....

Sounds good man. I'll drop a link to you guys on TPA with my update this morning as well. Hopefully will get a few new members.

Back