The ACTUAL Vick Indictment.

I read the entire thing when it first came out.... as I said elsewhere, his biggest best hope is if they can drop him out form under the conspiracy charge...

you know, it seems as though he was witnessed at a lot of these fights, i wonder why the other dog kennels his dogs fought against, aren't being indicted too because some were from the carolinas, so that's got to cross state lines too, since he was indicted in virginia. whoever rolled on him, had better have pics of him there at the fights, at the property with the dogs, or something.

i wouldn't be a good juror cause someone just saying they saw him, they had better have more proof than just seeing him there

you know, it seems as though he was witnessed at a lot of these fights, i wonder why the other dog kennels his dogs fought against, aren't being indicted too because some were from the carolinas, so that's got to cross state lines too, since he was indicted in Virginia. whoever rolled on him, had better have pics of him there at the fights, at the property with the dogs, or something.

i wouldn't be a good juror cause someone just saying they saw him, they had better have more proof than just seeing him there

besides multiple witnesses, 66 dogs captured (55 pits), dog fighting paraphernalia, and the dead dog carcasses on his property ;D

Reading that file is fun... knowing that all that information came from the inside. Vick... you are fornicated.:lollol::lollol::lollol:

Here is an official shirt from his "Bad Newz Kennels"
9a75_1.JPG

i really hope that the other people that participated in the dog fighting get prosecuted too, unless they are the ones just eliminating competition.

i seriously had no idea that there was that much money in dog fighting. hell the people that own pit bulls up here are crack dealers and they just have them to scare people.

i really hope that the other people that participated in the dog fighting get prosecuted too, unless they are the ones just eliminating competition.

i seriously had no idea that there was that much money in dog fighting. hell the people that own pit bulls up here are crack dealers and they just have them to scare people.

I think its the "offical" dog of Battle Creek Michigan. (god I hate this town)

Back