that junk sage lot

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
first off, i dont like sage because of the stupid stickers...wish it was press pass...college collectors love the press pass...

anyway, cycling it, well the 'new' stuff from it, had some of them from before :roll: go figure right?...also threw in my 08 Sage HIT Gold lot that im into for under $1 per

Nov13490.jpg

Phil - if the Barber doesnt get action ill sell it at your price :salut: but im going to try for an idiot first :pop:

I was watching it man.....The barber market isn't what it use to be for sure. I just bought last night a heroes on card auto /5 for 5.50. I have 2 others that i payed close to $20 each for about 2 years ago. My collection is worth nothing now, but atleast it isn't costing me much to add to it!!!!!

I was watching it man.....The barber market isn't what it use to be for sure. I just bought last night a heroes on card auto /5 for 5.50. I have 2 others that i payed close to $20 each for about 2 years ago. My collection is worth nothing now, but atleast it isn't costing me much to add to it!!!!!

talk out "Barber" and insert "Boller" and i know how it goes...most of the Boller stuff i buy shipping is more than the card :wall: which is why ive freelanced over into the ladys of sport i like, but those are more than i want to pay, so i have just 1 Natalie Coughlin Auto ($32), 1 Natalie Coughlin Swimsuit Relic ($5), 1 Shawn Johnson Auto /50 ($33), think im up to 7 Michelle Beadle Autos ($17-$40 each), and 6 Jennie Finch Autos ($12-$35)...i really like the Topps Olympic, but i have a feeling in about 2 years they should be fairly cheap, so id like to snag as many Coughlins under $10 per that i can on the hope she goes to RIO and does well...this 1 medal season wasnt so good, if she goes back and wins just 1 i think itll hit $50 because she will be the most decorated female olympian...plus shes smoking hot, and seems so normal, people will like her...not nearly as douche as Lochte

came in after he went down...ive done alright with it, sold the oklahoma stuff, the demarcus wares, so im in under $1 per on what i have now, which is still some Ronnie Brown, Carnell Williams, Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell, and a few others in the league, so its not so bad...it isnt a 'quick' flip by any stretch, but ill grind it out for profit...

the newest is 99 of 100 SPA RCs from 07 and 56 SPA AU RCs from 07 that ran me $85, Melvin Bullitt, Desmond Bishop, Dashon Goldson RCs, AUs of Ahmad Bradshaw, Jacoby Jones, James Jones, a bunch of the /399s...itll be slow, but itll turn out nicely...

also have 382 2006 Topps Chrome RCs arriving tomorrow that were $16, there are 16+ total of Cutler, Marshall, Young, Leinart, Ngata, Greg Jennings, Bush...so i figure i can get $1+ out of those, then do lots of the garbage guys for $1 per player for 3-5 cards...

i have a nice assortment of Travis Wilson, Exquisite, SPA, Chrome, various flavors of Finest...no OU love for him though...

Back