Thanks Joe McKnight

USC should have already been on probation for the Reggie Bush recruiting violations. At least Pete Carroll is not going to be around to worry about it.

Don't tell him that. He will hope that Pete Carroll goes blind in both eyes!

well not that you bring it up :)

To be fair I hate Reggie bush for his crap to and if Pete Carrol leaves after this season then he can go to hell. I hate it when people put themselves before the game, I was taught the game with old school values, team first personal achievements second. Unfortunately at USC it has become backwards where everyone worries about themselves first and the program second.

well not that you bring it up :)

To be fair I hate Reggie bush for his crap to and if Pete Carrol leaves after this season then he can go to hell. I hate it when people put themselves before the game, I was taught the game with old school values, team first personal achievements second. Unfortunately at USC it has become backwards where everyone worries about themselves first and the program second.
Seems selfish to me. I hope every UGA play can leave after 3 years and become millionaires. Do I hate when they leave early? Yes, but I'm happy for them.

Seems selfish to me. I hope every UGA play can leave after 3 years and become millionaires. Do I hate when they leave early? Yes, but I'm happy for them.

Charlie you somewhat know me, when Sanchez left was I mad at him? Now did Sanchez leaving hurt the team? Well of course it did and I think Sanchez leaving is one big factor on why USC failed so often this season but I do not hold it against him and I hope he does great. I only have hard feeling about USC players who are selfish and blatantly break the rules. It is horrible that McKnight has potentially screwed over every returning player on that team and now he is not going to be there to feel any of the consequences. If he was to leave early on good terms then great more power to them go be a HOFer if they leave on bad terms (like McKnight) then screw them.

Charlie you somewhat know me, when Sanchez left was I mad at him? Now did Sanchez leaving hurt the team? Well of course it did and I think Sanchez leaving is one big factor on why USC failed so often this season but I do not hold it against him and I hope he does great. I only have hard feeling about USC players who are selfish and blatantly break the rules. It is horrible that McKnight has potentially screwed over every returning player on that team and now he is not going to be there to feel any of the consequences. If he was to leave early on good terms then great more power to them go be a HOFer if they leave on bad terms (like McKnight) then screw them.

I'm sure that none of the coaches or any of the players on the team knew that McKnight was driving around in that SUV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that none of the coaches or any of the players on the team knew that Knight was driving around in that SUV.

That is a great point. Of course some of them knew but if McKnight had any integrity he would of done the right thing. I have no respect for players like him. If it is found out that Carrol knew then he is in the same boat as far as I care. I feel bad for the kids that were doing the right thing and now will be punished for his actions while he goes off and gets paid some more money.

Back