Texiera to the Braves.... This sucks...

Atlanta, like Charlie, sucks.

Phillies rule, Scotty Thorman (albeit a Canadian) drools.

Teixeria will get hurt right away anyways. ATL is done, like Lil Jon....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH !!!!:boohoo:

Here is what CJ Wilson (Rangers RP) had to say about the trade:

mark teixeira and ron mahay are now atlanta braves...

jarrod saltalaphabet-super prospect C/1b
elvis andrus - super prospect SS (jose reyes jr?)
and some other super pitching prospects are coming our way...

good job JD- you just saved us 12 million dollars that we can spend next year on a stud pitcher, or a centerfielder. I like the move a lot.

i'm sorry to all the fans that loved mark- but he always wanted to play for atlanta anyway- he loves living there, and went to school there, and his wife's family is from there...and he's going to be too expensive for us to keep and still sign guys that we need to sign.

part of the business!

Notice the bold. :cheers: Maybe he will want to resign with us.

Tim, Chuck's been quiet all year and now one trade and he's trash talking. I say bring it.
Talking trash? All I did was discuss a trade in a tread YOU started and then post some laughing faces to Tim's proposal of this being a two team race. Say what you want, the Braves aren't going anywhere. The Mets whole team is on the DL so have fun with that. The Braves are healthy now and are making moves to get better. All I am saying is don't get too comfortable with your 4 game lead.

Talking trash? All I did was discuss a trade in a tread YOU started and then post some laughing faces to Tim's proposal of this being a two team race. Say what you want, the Braves aren't going anywhere. The Mets whole team is on the DL so have fun with that. The Braves are healthy now and are making moves to get better. All I am saying is don't get too comfortable with your 4 game lead.

Here we go....:cheers:

oh and go Yanks:dance: (trying to change the argument ;))

Back