Texas Tech is darn good

Mike Leach to Clemson :think:

Not going to happen, but he is the flavor of the week on Tigernet.

When you get to play seven games against no one with a pulse, you just have to get your guys up for one game. TTU will lose at least two games this season. Quote me and take it to the bank.

Leach is overrated and will fall on his face if he leaves Lubbock. Im hoping the Huskies get him!

Texas Tech is good but honestly I think Texas is a little over rated as well. Either way this will shake up the BCS. :cheers:

Amazng ending. I thought they blew it with the INT, but a very nice play by Crabtree. That was a good game.

When you get to play seven games against no one with a pulse, you just have to get your guys up for one game. TTU will lose at least two games this season. Quote me and take it to the bank.

Leach is overrated and will fall on his face if he leaves Lubbock. Im hoping the Huskies get him!

Granted there non-conference schedule was bad, but how have they n ot proved there self. They looked darn good. Who in the world do u think is gonna beat them??? There are only like 3-4 games left. They have the BEST Combo in the nation in Harrell and Crabtree, and he is just flat out amazing. I would like to think OU will beat them but who knows. I just had to reply to this "quote" LOL

Texas Tech's very good but two losses is not a crazy prediction for them.

They should lose to Oklahoma simply because the game is in Norman. And they could lose another between Okie St and possible BIG12 title game. Next week will be a big test: If they come out a little flat, OSU will win.

Granted there non-conference schedule was bad, but how have they n ot proved there self. They looked darn good. Who in the world do u think is gonna beat them??? There are only like 3-4 games left. They have the BEST Combo in the nation in Harrell and Crabtree, and he is just flat out amazing. I would like to think OU will beat them but who knows. I just had to reply to this "quote" LOL

The sad this is, the top 9 teams in the country are in the Big 12 and they keep knocking each other off.

Last night, I saw two great offenses and two terrible defenses. I would be very, very surprised if a Big 12 team wins the NC this year, gotta have some D you know.

I have trouble getting onboard with Oklahoma State, they struggled to open the season with Wazzu in Seattle. and wazzu should be playing DIII right about now

Back