Football Terrible call!!!

sportydude

Bench Warmer
Sorry for the language, but did anyone see that call in the Denver game?!!? Come on, the play was done!!!! How do you reverse that!!!!? WTF?! We are in a playoff race for christs sake!!!

Well....now the same thing happened to San Fran! Except I think that call was better, it was an actual fumble, to me anyways..Now they are challanging! Darnit!

Ok, I think it was Tatum Bell running the ball. And he fumbled, but landed on it. Then the whistle blew the play dead. When the official came over to pick up the players and the ball, a 49ers DB, came over and picked up the ball! But they play was dead!! The call on the field was that it was Denvers ball. But they reviewed it and they reversed it and said it was San Fran's ball! HTH?!

yeh they are....young; up-and-coming....norv turner isnt a good head coach but a GREAT offensive coordinator....i think he will make alex smith a good quarterback...frank gore is a BEAST and i told everyone he would have a good year...and w/ a good player as a draft pick....maybe if they can get Calvin Johnson of Jeff Samardja to bulk up that WR core they would be a playoff contender

I think they need to go after Secondary in the first , 28th overall . Then get someone like a Robert Meachem in the 2nd . Its no guarentee Calvin Johnson declares early . I think Ted Ginn will leave early because his stock wont get any higher IMO .

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
yeh they are....young; up-and-coming....norv turner isnt a good head coach but a GREAT offensive coordinator....i think he will make alex smith a good quarterback...frank gore is a BEAST and i told everyone he would have a good year...and w/ a good player as a draft pick....maybe if they can get Calvin Johnson of Jeff Samardja to bulk up that WR core they would be a playoff contender
Yeah, I knew Gore was gonna have a big year! That's why I got him in my first fantasy league ever..and I won it all! Everyone was saying at our draft that I was gonna get crushed. Guess I played spoiler! haha But I think they should work on the "D", maybe get Reggie Nelson from Florida if he comes out, or Laron Landry from LSU for Safetys. Then at WR maybe Steve Smith, should make a huge impact and not as known b/c he plays behind Dwane Jarret. Or the speedster Johnnie Lee Higgins from UTEP, that boy can fly!! My friends cousin plays at UTEP. Or they could work on the O-Line.

Mike shanahan is the only one to blame for the broncos not advancing. He could have easily played for a tie but instead he wanted "momentum" going into the playoffs. Thats what happens when you have a coach whose already won 2 superbowls and has nothing to lose. I just feel bad for the vets like John Lynch who really wanted another championship run. O well, congrats to the former jets coach Herm Edwards and former jets player Ty Law. Hopefully cheifs vs. jets for AFC championship.

As for 49ers next year, you just never know in the NFC. I wouldnt call anything, but they do need help in the secondary.

Back