Team Needs

DNoz29

Bench Warmer
I didn't see this one posted yet, so I figured I'd get it started. Post your team's needs in order of importance.

Arizona

Atlanta
OT, QB, NT, RB, MLB, SS, OG

Baltimore

Buffalo

Carolina

Chicago
QB, OT, RB, WR, DT, G, S

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Dallas

Detroit

Denver

Green Bay

Houston

Indianapolis

Jacksonville

Kansas City
OT, CB, QB, DT, OG, C, WR

Miami

Minnesota

New England
LB, CB, OL, DL

New Orleans
CB, LB, DT, DE, OG

New York Giants

New York Jets
RT, LG, DE, OLB, FS, CB, WR

Oakland

Philadelphia
S, WR, DE, OT, LB

Pittsburgh

St. Louis
DE, S, OT, WR, LB, OG, QB, CB, DT

San Diego

San Francisco
WR, OG, DT, OT, DE, QB, FS, RB

Seattle
RB, OL, TE, CB, DT

Tampa Bay

Tennessee

Washington
DE, OL, CB, WR

Last edited by a moderator:
WR, OG, DT, OT, DE, QB, FS, RB

Here's my list for the 49ers. The team needs O-line help, and long-term WR help. Mix that in with replacing Bryant Young, and it should be a need-based draft for most of the early rounds. The first three on the list are interchangeable, but all should be addressed at some point.

Jennings was pretty solid for a first year starter at corner, he did get abused in the playoff game but I wouldnt call corner a need by any means. Tru, KJenn, Wilson, Babs is a good four.

G, TE, RB, DT, T would be my order of needs with the first three being more improtant then the last two.

Jennings was pretty solid for a first year starter at corner, he did get abused in the playoff game but I wouldnt call corner a need by any means. Tru, KJenn, Wilson, Babs is a good four.

G, TE, RB, DT, T would be my order of needs with the first three being more improtant then the last two.

That was why CB was dead last. I dunno, I would like one more with an unproven Wilson.

Need a safety, a play making WR, need OTs to eventually replace Runyan and Thomas, another DE to go opposite of Cole, another OLB or MLB.

Back