TCZ Pro Football Pick'em

Congratulations to @Grrowl51 for winning the final week and to @PaulMMA1 for running away with the overall competition.

Not so fast, there Troy! I didn't mention this throughout the season, but we will have playoffs here on TCZ too! I'll spell out how the playoffs will work within this thread at some point today. ;)

But yes, congrats to @Grrowl51 on winning the final week.

Ok, so here are the rules for the TCZ Pro Football Pick'em Playoffs.

1. Each member can wager up to 10 points per playoff game, with the maximum wager increasing by 5 points each week. So, wildcard week is 10 point maximum, the divisional round is 15 points, the championship round is 20 points, and the Super Bowl is 25 points.
  2. To wager, you simply list the team that you think is going to LOSE the game, along with how many points you want to wager on it.
  3. If the team you wager on wins, that same wager will automatically carry on to the next round of the playoffs. For instance, if you wager 10 points on the Eagles to lose to the Saints, and they win, you will automatically be wagering 10 points for the Eagles to lose in the next round.

In order to wager points, you have to have enough to wager. I've updated the first post with everyone's point totals. The total playoffs will be worth up to 165 points, so this is still anyone's game.

Good luck everyone!!

Ok, so here are the rules for the TCZ Pro Football Pick'em Playoffs.

1. Each member can wager up to 10 points per playoff game, with the maximum wager increasing by 5 points each week. So, wildcard week is 10 point maximum, the divisional round is 15 points, the championship round is 20 points, and the Super Bowl is 25 points.
  2. To wager, you simply list the team that you think is going to LOSE the game, along with how many points you want to wager on it.
  3. If the team you wager on wins, that same wager will automatically carry on to the next round of the playoffs. For instance, if you wager 10 points on the Eagles to lose to the Saints, and they win, you will automatically be wagering 10 points for the Eagles to lose in the next round.

In order to wager points, you have to have enough to wager. I've updated the first post with everyone's point totals. The total playoffs will be worth up to 165 points, so this is still anyone's game.

Good luck everyone!!

I wish this was announced at the beginning of the season Mike. What was the point of doing all of the weekly stuff then? I'm out at this point. Have fun guys and thanks Mike for doing this.

Paul

I wish this was announced at the beginning of the season Mike. What was the point of doing all of the weekly stuff then? I'm out at this point. Have fun guys and thanks Mike for doing this.

Paul

To be honest, this didn't even cross my mind until around midway through the season. Rather than announce it then, I thought it would be better to wait until the end. It'd be disappointing to see you drop out because of this after the regular season you've had but I can understand how upsetting this would be since you are already in 1st place. If you weren't, though, you might have liked the idea.

This contest was more about engaging with the members of the forum, though, than it was about giving away free cards. I feel like this playoff will do exactly that. Sorry if you, or anyone else, disagrees.

Back