TCZ Pro Football Pick'em

Will Peyton finally have as many rings as his baby brother?

In a word... NO!!! I have never seen anything in Peyton that makes me think that he can come up big when the time calls. Even the one that he won, he played bad and the defense won it for the team. Sorry, I am not a Manning fan (any of the 3).

Just so you all know, I'm going to start putting together some prize packages for the weekly winners. It may just be a plain jersey card, but it will at least be of a current star player or HOFer. I will be holding all prizes until the end of the season, though, and just mailing them all out at once. The main reason is because I just recently (after talking with @scottyb13) decided to do this so I don't have any prizes together yet. Also, it will save me the money of sending out multiple packages to the same people, in case someone wins multiple weeks. I'll start a list in the first post to keep up with who all will be getting weekly prizes. Most likely I'll come up with 17 prizes for weekly winners and just random them off to all the winners at the end of the season.

At the end of week #1 nobody has been able to take command. The top point total is 12, and there are five members of the group with that score. However, two of those haven't spoken up in this thread so as it stands right now only 3 of those scores would count.

There has to be a single winner, though, for the weekly prizes. After tie-breakers are considered, congratulations to our first weekly winner, @Grrowl51!

Back