TCZ Pro Football Pick'em

Here are the final point adjustments, from the final 2 weeks of the playoffs (Super Bowl included). I've also already adjusted the first post in the thread to reflect the season's final totals.

@franklinguy52 - +50

@michael goodson - -30

@GamerRoy - -20

@PaulMMA1 - -15

@Grrowl51 - +20

@pwolantern - -15

@Luiz25 - +10

@Amandashubby2010 - +20

@Steve perry - +30

After the season's end it is, indeed, @franklinguy52 pulling off the win. Congratulations, Troy! I will work on getting your prize package together.

For those of you who won any individual weeks, I will work on getting you all something together, too.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'm already looking forward to doing this again next year!

Everyone who won a prize, PM me your address to claim it. Everyone will have 48 hours from this post to claim their prizes from this contest. Keep in mind that the weekly winners will receive just a small prize, like a GU, but it will be something.

Troy, I'll get your grand prize out to you with your TCZ Awards package then you can show it off here yourself. :p

Everyone who won a prize, PM me your address to claim it. Everyone will have 48 hours from this post to claim their prizes from this contest. Keep in mind that the weekly winners will receive just a small prize, like a GU, but it will be something.

Troy, I'll get your grand prize out to you with your TCZ Awards package then you can show it off here yourself. :p
Sounds great, thanks Mike

Back