Target Deals

MichJohn

Veteran
Went into my local Target last night and saw they had both Topps Archives and Topps Gypsy Queen baseball on sale for 1.49 per pack (and (I think) I saw the blasters and rack packs on sale as well.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Not knowing what the original price is, I'll assume since you posted it's a good deal. One thing I'd be weary of, especially at Walmart/Target, is the fact that pack searchers have likely been there. I went into my local Walmart here once and some of the packs were even slightly opened. It was hard to notice, but still noticeable. I pointed it out to an employee but, of course, they couldn't have cared less.

So, cool on the good deal, but I wouldn't expect any "hits" in any of those packs regardless of what the odds say.

MichJohn

Veteran
I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of packs but heard the same voice as yours Mike in my head that said I wasn't going to get anything good in them.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of packs but heard the same voice as yours Mike in my head that said I wasn't going to get anything good in them.

Those packs are great for people trying to build a complete set of anything. I've used them before when I was collecting non-baseball Allen and Ginter minis. If you're going for "hits", though, it's just not likely going to happen.