T 205 tobacco card Kid Elberfeld

Beckett has the High BV at $100.00 with at "Poor" listed at $20.00

As far as condition... that's "in the eye of the beholder". Some might same it is in Good condition, some say poor, while others will say Excellent (except for the bottom right corner).

Sure, how would I get started
Send him a PM (private message).

On this site you do that by starting a "Conversation" with him, either by clicking on his name (if you can find it somewhere on the site) and choosing the "Start a Conversation" option.

Another way is to click on the "Inbox" tab (found next to your name, at the top right of your screen typically) and choosing the "Start a Conversation" option there. You'll have to type in the name (in this case "ISA Grading") in the appropriate place yourself.

Both ways require you to add a subject/title for the conversation, and whatever message you want to say to him, before it can be sent. Give him some time to check his messages and he'll respond.

He'll probably contact you soon anyway, once he sees our posts above, but this way you'll get a chance to learn the PM system here, and it's a useful knowledge to have.

Ok. When I get a chance, I will send it in... How do you do the payment, with a debit card or just send the money with the card?

Debit/credit. Make sure you use the table on the submission form to calculate return shipping

Back