Sweet National Treasures Break

Pasttimesports said:
eh usually if you buy expensive boxes you get pulls like that..kinda how it works.

No its not. Usually if you buy boxes like that you lose hundreds of dollars. That Marino is defenitally a sick pull no matter what they payed for the pack/box.
I have see Exquisite breaks without a single multi-colored swatch and autos that sell for $25.

kutzy said:
No its not. Usually if you buy boxes like that you lose hundreds of dollars. That Marino is defenitally a sick pull no matter what they payed for the pack/box.
I have see Exquisite breaks without a single multi-colored swatch and autos that sell for $25.

Yeah what he said.

the national treasure are from 500 to 600, the excuiste from 700 to 800. me id rather take that money and by a case of cards or some cards that i really want. im sorry but those boxes are just lottery tickets nothing more and even though the cards look sweet way to much of a chance to pull nothing.

Dude,

If you keep posting these I am going to try my A$$ off to try and get you your own forum to post these in. I swear this is the coolest thing I've seen in all my years of experiences with cardboard.

Daren

Back