Superbowl gdt

yeah, both Michelle Beadle commercials have run and i kinda lost interest with that safety since it killed my hopes of hitting a square

yeah, i agree jameson...

Steve Weatherford with SOLID punting
Henry Hynuski with 3 catches, some solid blocks and a fumble recovery
Mario Manningham with a nice catch at the end...
JPP had 2 batted balls...

all of those guys had legit cases

WOW!!!!! JUST WOW!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Tuck said it best. They have to give the MVP to someone but we feel that 53 men deserved it.

Great win by the Giants Patriots screwed up to many times . Game was Patriots to lose 2nd half and they did .

much respect to Wes Welker, his postgame 'i always make that catch, i let my team down'...i dont blame the game on Welker, but it was a shift for sure, and its nice to see a guy own up to his mistake in such a way...

4th quarter stats. The quarter of CHAMPIONS!!!

Eli - 10-14, 118 yards
The GREAT Tom Brady - 6-15, 64 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT

They just showed all the Pats missed opportunities on sportscenter. All were bad throws by Brady while trying to get away from the rush except the Hernandez drop. On the other side, with the game on the line, Eli drops a 40 yard pass to his 3rd option on the play, in between two defenders and right in the bread basket. CLUTCH! And what a catch!!!

much respect to Wes Welker, his postgame 'i always make that catch, i let my team down'...i dont blame the game on Welker, but it was a shift for sure, and its nice to see a guy own up to his mistake in such a way...

Agree. He is a class act but that was a BAD throw. If he led him to the middle of the field he was gone. Instead he twisted him up. Very hard catch.

Agree. He is a class act but that was a BAD throw. If he led him to the middle of the field he was gone. Instead he twisted him up. Very hard catch.

thats the whole point...he didnt blame brady for twisting him, he didnt blame the coach for calling the play, he didnt blame the OC for calling the play - he took ownership of the play...he didnt come out and say 'well i did this - my stats were this - it was just a play'...no, came out and said 'my fault guys' even though it wasnt, great gesture Wes

Back