Football Super Bowl XLII who will win New York Giants or the 18-0 New England Patriots?

BlackCat87

Bench Warmer
Now you got to admit anywhere u go nowadays you hear something about the super. super bowl XLII/42. I honestly think that the New York Giants will win. i think that the pats are gonna lose it all! and if they don't win this game there entire season was pointless! 16-0 dont mean crap! if they dont go and win it all like the 72' dolphins did. now i'll leave the discussion up to you. who will win this sunday? New York Giants or the 18-0 New England Patriots?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

is this even a question...NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!! also how is their season pointless? they are one of the ONLY teams to EVER go UNDEFEATED!!!!!! answer that! i think we had this discussion already

the pats season would be absolutely pointless if they dont win the super bowl is that they go through undefeated and can't win the big game! pointless season if they don't win and yes this info is correct!

and the other 3 teams are the 1972 dolphins and the other 2 are the 1934 bears and another chicago bears teams that i dont remember!

Back