Super Bowl 50 Poll

Who will win the 2016 Super Bowl?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Referees (sorry, had to add this after some of the terrible calls made during this past season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Hard to believe we are celebrating 50 years of Super Bowl games this weekend.

The Carolina Panthers against the Denver Broncos... The young QB against the old QB... The #1 Team in the NFC against the #1 Team in the AFC...

Love them or hate them, it's a good thing to see the #1 Teams playing each other for the Super Bowl.

Who is going to win?

The Panthers are my favorite team and have been since they joined the league in 1995. So, I might be a little bias. But I honestly believe Carolina will win and win big.

Disappointed in Cam. NOT because of his playing, but because of the way he handled post game questions.

Saw on Mike and Mike this morning that the Head of the Replay Officials says that the "non-catch" was called because in the eyes of the Replay Officials "the ball was moving up the body" even though the ball never touched the ground. Would that have made a difference? We will never know.

I honestly don't have a huge problem with his post-game interview. It's a weird dynamic honestly. We expect the athletes to be fiery and full of passion/emotion on the field but whenever that spills over into the post-game press conference in a negative way...it's a huge issue. It's an emotional sport...they have been an emotional team all year. I'm not surprised they took it hard.

The problem I have with Cam's performance yesterday was I felt that towards the end of the game he gave up. When Von Miller stripped the ball on third down late in the game...when Carolina was down 16-10 and were still in the game...he backed away from the fumble. This is the Super Bowl...late in the game with the title on the line and he ran away from the football. To me, that is the moment when he gave up. I have always believed you fight until the final gun...and those who are supposed to be team leaders need to set that example. To me, he failed and that was very disappointing.

I know some will say that he thought it was a pass...or that he was down or some other excuse. But, you learn in middle school football to always get on the ball.

Well I have to say that the game was pretty boring to watch, but I am really glad with the final result. I wanted to see Manning go out with one more victory and I am glad that he got it. He is a good player and a class act, and it is always good when the story comes to a happy ending.

Back