Basketball Suns acquire Jason Richardson!!

Richardson for awhile was doing great, but in the last year or two he has fallen off the radar. I agree Diaw was overrated, I would take Raja Bell though.

Forgot to mention that Charlotte also got Sean Singletary in the trade. I'd say he can pretty much count on not getting any minutes in Charlotte. They're a little crowded at the PG spot now with Felton, Augustin and now Singletary

I also think Jared Dudley is a little under appreciated as a nice forward off the bench. He looks like just a throw-in, but he is more than most people think he is.

tigsfan said:
I also think Jared Dudley is a little under appreciated as a nice forward off the bench. He looks like just a throw-in, but he is more than most people think he is.

HOLY HELL!! I completely looked over Dudley's name in that article. The Suns absolutely ROBBED the Bobcats here. Dudley is a very very very solid young forward. He plays extremely hard, has good athleticism, a decent mid-range shot, and plays intelligently. He's going to shine in Phoenix.

I've been a big Charlotte fan for a few years now and have just started getting comfortable with the line-up. I thought that when the Bobcats picked Richardson up that it filled a huge void. The major problem I have with the trade though is that the Bobcats are dead last in PPG and decide that it would be a good idea to trade off their leading scorer. I want to shake the mans (or womans) hand from the Suns that pulled that trade off!

I guess the Suns are fed up with being a contender but not quite getting over the line ;)

Way to shake things up!

WOW!

Back