Basketball Stuckey Vs. Rondo

glendavis said:
No. Im just saying without Iverson they would be a crap team. if Rondo was on a team without the big 3, the skys the limit

Are you talking sports out of your butt again? You already made my signature once.

If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would know the reason why Iverson is on the Detroit Pistons..

Here is a hint. Its two words, and the first word starts with a C.

Gilbert4MVP said:
i find rondo no more than a role player if he cant learn to shoot.. stuckey has much more potential imo.

The thing with that is Rondo doesn't have to shoot that much. He doesn't have to be a scorer. Stuckey on the other hand does and he is very good at it!! Imo let Iverson run the point and let Stucky shoot at will. I haven't seen many Pistons games this year but the ones I have seen Stucky outplayed anyone trying to guard him. He's very quick and moves well without the ball! My 2c.

glendavis said:
Rondo- the WIN, 8 pts, 12 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, 2 TOs,+9 the Celtics are when hes on the court

Stuckey-the LOSS,19 points,4 assists, 3 rebounds,0 steals, and 2 TOs, the Pistons were -11 when he was on the court

A 20 point difference betweeen the 2 when they were on the court
Stuckeys better... :chairshot: :box:

Well, if Detroit Shot better then 40%, then he wouldn't be -11. I believe they shot 12% from the three point line.

But, When Rondo wins a NBA player of the Week, we can have this conversation again.

Yeah i did. Thats all he has to do. He doesnt have to do more because of his supporting cast. Stuckey has a great team also. Both have great potenial and will both have great careers

There both good players on there teams. Right now, the celtics are a better overall team. The Pistons need to find there gruve. Both will have great careers.

Back