Still looking for Mike Piazza and Johnny Bench Cards

oglesbyc said:
yeah i can def see them now i liked a few of your other rc also but dont think i can use the maravich now lmk if you need the 2 cards that i pictured

chris
Yes I do need those 2 you pictured...any idea what they book for?

Thank you for the trade. Will you pm me your first and last name though as the trade manager shows you as PKHale007. I guess I could send it that way if would like. LOL

scatcat said:
Thank you for the trade. Will you pm me your first and last name though as the trade manager shows you as PKHale007. I guess I could send it that way if would like. LOL

It's a code for my name.... P.K. Hale......:D

oglesbyc said:
the patch bv for 60 or 70 it is numbered to 13 and the materials jsy bv for 10 i think

chris

I can't get "My Beckett" to work today, I know the Jeter is $12.00 the Ramirez and Tejadas are $5.00 ea., not sure what the rest are. What others were you interested in?

PKHale007 said:
I can't get "My Beckett" to work today, I know the Jeter is $12.00 the Ramirez and Tejadas are $5.00 ea., not sure what the rest are. What others were you interested in?

jeter upperdeck rc

jordan palmer auto

lmk if we are getting close or how close we are

chris

oglesbyc said:
jeter upperdeck rc

jordan palmer auto

lmk if we are getting close or how close we are

chris

The Palmer is too new to have a bv, but we should be getting close...
You want 2 Jeter UD rookies?

yeah that sounds good if you want you can post up a trade if it works for you i dont mind trading down to help someones collection out

chris

Back