Still looking for Boozer and Deron Williams Autos. See list of other needs inside...

cincybearcats1 said:
still need the cj auto/patch. the golf triple sold for 41 dlvd...

I hate to inform you my friend but the CJ auto was traded to a guy in Idaho on beckett.com. I got 3 Deron Williams autos for the CJ an a Frank Gore Auto.

bhelser - normally i dont do much in the way of college autos, however I would have been interested in it. I guess if you still have it and the other guy who jumped in my thread and is trying to buy it doesnt pay u for it, I can send paypal or M/O. LMK

kutzy - I would have been interested in buying a few thing from u, but Im left with a bitter taste in my mouth from your jumpin in my threat at attempting to take a purchase away from me. I guess its a lose-lose for you and I.

Im sure I will get over it.... Ahhh already there.

Bhelser if he doesnt buy it I will.

tjd12 said:
kutzy - I would have been interested in buying a few thing from u, but Im left with a bitter taste in my mouth from your jumpin in my threat at attempting to take a purchase away from me. I guess its a lose-lose for you and I.

Im sure I will get over it.... Ahhh already there.

Bhelser if he doesnt buy it I will.

Bro it had nothign to do with that. Bhelser will let you know I tried to buy that card from him 2 or 3 weeks ago. Before it went on ebay and while it was on ebay. No offense to you or anything just a card I had been trying to get for a while.

i have this Carlos Boozer Auto/Jsy
2004-05upperdeckudgamejerseyauto-1.jpg

i need your vince carter auto bad

Back