stepping away from collecting All photobucket for sale- Except Ray PC

Brando5105

Bench Warmer
The title says it all. I am stepping away from collecting for a while. I have hit a turning point in my life and I need to focus on what is going on. Thanks to all that have helped me to get my collection together. Good luck with all your collections and your future endevors(sp?). Please let me know what you like and offer prices. Everything that is not sold will go to ebay. I have many cards not pictured so let me know who you collect and I will look for them. Thanks again everyone

can u pm me prices on deron/bogut/Rondo/Boozer/Odom autos?

Also all of the Orien Greenes and if the Vince Carter auto jersey was a winner and is still redeemable?

thanks!

Celtics said:
can u pm me prices on deron/bogut/Rondo/Boozer/Odom autos?

Also all of the Orien Greenes and if the Vince Carter auto jersey was a winner and is still redeemable?

thanks!

The Greene Exquisites are 13 DLVD each, I have 2 one of ones, and a lot of other autos. PLease make me an offer on them. I also have a topps chrome refractor auto #ed to 25 and a finest auto # to 9

Hey brando, sorry to hear that you're leaving. you made a sweet Ray Allen PC. Anyway I was just stopping by to see if you had anything Zach Randolph. Thank you ;)

Back