Sportscenter question?

K

kadillac_style

Watching Sportscenter this morning. Just like every morning.

Am I the only who has a favorite and least favorite anchor?

I absolute hate Neil Everett. He annoys the hell out of me. Just sounds like he is trying way to damn hard.

Scott Van Pelt is by far my favorite.

All I have to say is "Numba 1 in the hood G........"

Watching Sportscenter this morning. Just like every morning.

Am I the only who has a favorite and least favorite anchor?

I absolute hate Neil Everett. He annoys the hell out of me. Just sounds like he is trying way to damn hard.

Scott Van Pelt is by far my favorite.

All I have to say is "Numba 1 in the hood G........"

Sportscenter now sucks IMO. There are too much side crap that they do when really all I want to see is the highlights. The Who's Now contest was probably the worst of them all. That was so friggin dumb.

Sportscenter now sucks IMO. There are too much side crap that they do when really all I want to see is the highlights. The Who's Now contest was probably the worst of them all. That was so friggin dumb.

You are going through the lack of football highlights syndrome... once college football starts up and the pre-season football starts this Sunday you will be OK.

You are going through the lack of football highlights syndrome... once college football starts up and the pre-season football starts this Sunday you will be OK.

Nope, I think it has sucked for about two years now. I watch NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, NFL Primetime(or whatever they call it now). Rarely do I watch Sportscenter anymore.

I work nights. So I don't get to see baseball tonight.

I have to get my baseball fix through SC. I watch nfl live religously. Trey Wingo and Stink are great. They both really know their football.

I agree the whos now stuff is garbage.

Nope, I think it has sucked for about two years now. I watch NFL Live, Baseball Tonight, NFL Primetime(or whatever they call it now). Rarely do I watch Sportscenter anymore.

agreed, i have been getting my sports news from FSN, baseball tonight, the nfl shows, or the nfl network
and occasionally pardon the interruption and around the horn though they're not always great either, especially with wilbon and kornheiser rarely both on thw show

whos now was just the final nail for me, espn is going the way of mtv, pretty soon they wont show any sports it will just be the bronx is burning and whos now

Back