Sooners Sanctioned

Forgettable year for that OU team anyways. Maybe they can sort out a deal to vacate the memories of Rhett Bomar from the fanbase as well.

I keep laughing when I hear how 'strong' these penalties were... So they 'lose' these games, it doesn't change the fact they won them in the minds of football fans. Don't believe Oregon fans are saying yeah, we did win that game now. I do believe (assume) they will have to return their winners share of the money, but holiday bowl isn't that much. So they lost two scholarships, yeah might sting, just means no 4th string OL next couple years.

Wow they did all that over a couple hundred bucks paid to players... I guess they've forgotten what Reggie Bush did at USC.

stantonss said:
Absolute BS.... They need their NC championship and his Heisman pulled.

It's only fair right?

They would never do it. Too much power and money in USC, it would be a bigger shock to the sports community than Barry Bonds admitting he did steroids.

They would never do it. Too much power and money in USC, it would be a bigger shock to the sports community than Barry Bonds admitting he did steroids.

your completely right and its bs, bomar and some o-lineman got a few thousand and reggie bush got a damn house
like brett said though it doesnt matter, its not like oregon fans are saying they won that game now

but no they dont have to return their money since the ncaa doesnt sanction the money part of the bowl games, i read that specifically in the cbs sportsline article

Back