Something ain't right here...........

I still don't see what is wrong with it.....preseason is game worn, pre-game warm up is game worn....there are a few possibilities

I still don't see what is wrong with it.....preseason is game worn, pre-game warm up is game worn....there are a few possibilities

Wrong logo for it to be "game worn" though :salut:

Few other inconsistencies pointed out with jerseys from the set and jerseys/patches they are using as well :salut:

did they use the term "game used" in the tribute set, and it turned out to be seats?!?!

real shady stuff going on.....that's why don't collect relics that often.....cause you really never know when or where that dude was when he had that jersey on....he could have worn the jersey playing madden, and they could call that game worn!!!!

did they use the term "game used" in the tribute set, and it turned out to be seats?!?!

real shady stuff going on.....that's why don't collect relics that often.....cause you really never know when or where that dude was when he had that jersey on....he could have worn the jersey playing madden, and they could call that game worn!!!!

Oh crap....I hope no one from Topps reads that.....

after seeing this thread, i took my BO off of a steve smith shield auto from this set....it just seems to risky w/all the mistakes on these rookies.

I stopped caring about anything to do with the memorabilia they put in cards long ago. If I did I would stop buying cards altogether.

So, that Royal has a "game used" size patch in it. Only problem is that Royal was a rookie in 2008, how would he have worn a 2 year old jersey?

So, that Royal has a "game used" size patch in it. Only problem is that Royal was a rookie in 2008, how would he have worn a 2 year old jersey?

Not a big deal. The bigger deal is the size with it. Teams do have stocks of jerseys that are bought in bulk and tagged for a certain year. I have aTye Hill Gamer that has two legit COAs and the Georgia Fontenierre patch which means it is an 08 gamer, but is tagged as 05

Back