Someone please take this Chad Johnson off my hands!

xShowtime32x

Bench Warmer
ChadJohnsonTT.jpg

C'mon this card is too nice for one of you football collectors not to want it. Hell I don't even like football that much and I kinda like it lol. Really prefer to sell but will trade for basketball especially Lakers. Thanks!

check out my bucket lmk if you see anything that you like including pc there is a dwayne wade patch #erd to 9 in there if you may be interested in that

chris

Devin - can I get bvs on these cards; jsmoove spa, richard jefferson auto, tj ford auto

oglesbyc - nice card but not really what I'm looking for

Lets get some more offers cash (paypal) or cards!

lol no thanks bdb. I might be the laziest guy ever in getting around to listing my Magics. I STILL haven't done anything to catalog them

ok just thought i wold ask i do have a kobe gu from ud inspritations and also got some vintage kareems its the tall oversized cards from i think 75-76 topps but hve both from the set and are in GREAT condtion no corner wear ect vn cards lmk if thers any intrest in any

oglesbyc said:
its your card lmk what you are looking for on it i would be picking it up for one of my friends

chris

I'm not really sure. I'm not much of a football guy and there hasn't been one on eBay for awhile. I just got an offer of a Dennis Rodman auto so that might be hard to beat out.

bdb3232 said:
ok just thought i wold ask i do have a kobe gu from ud inspritations and also got some vintage kareems its the tall oversized cards from i think 75-76 topps but hve both from the set and are in GREAT condtion no corner wear ect vn cards lmk if thers any intrest in any

Sorry but that was all over the place and I didn't really get it lol.

Back