Someone Explain This Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednecksims

Bench Warmer
I redeemed a card through Panini. It showed up in my redemption open cases. I then scanned the card in my bucket. A week later it is not in my open or closed cases. I contact Panini and let them know whats going on. They say someone else has redeemed the card and cannot help me. I have a friend of the family that is a lawyer that is going to help me out to fix this but has anyone ever heard of anything like this happening. I guess the moral is dont trust anyone in the hobby. And by the way if your reading this and are the one that stole this redemption from me now is the time to fix this before Monday when I file a claim with the FBI for theft and the FBI will be the ones involved since it was over the internet.

David

Unless your friend of the family is a member of the Zetas cartel nothing a lawyer can do. When you redeemed the card did you yourself scratch of the redemption.

Furthermore I have redeeemed several card through Panini they let you know right on the spot if the code is bad or good.

wheeler281 said:
Unless your friend of the family is a member of the Zetas cartel nothing a lawyer can do. When you redeemed the card did you yourself scratch of the redemption.

Furthermore I have redeeemed several card through Panini they let you know right on the spot if the code is bad or good.

I did scratch it off myself. The redemption showed in my open cases then magically disappeared. I had even switched from willing to wait from 4 months to 8 months. They can suppoena the persons information from Panini and turn it into the police.

David

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why did you scan it?? I saw that on eBay once where a idiot had a auction for a scratched redemption and ha the scan in listing.

rednecksims said:
I did scratch it off myself. The redemption showed in my open cases then magically disappeared. I had even switched from willing to wait from 4 months to 8 months. They can suppoena the persons information from Panini and turn it into the police.

David

Meh Something just does not make sense. Please explain the whole story. If you entered it nobody can re enter it. The system will not allow it. Regardless if they do it the same day

For the record you have been misinformed about how and when a "subpoena" can be served.

Regardless I hope it works out for you brother.

goodluck getting anything done still waiting over 5 years getting ripped over internet FBI Internet crimes was waste of time unless its over $1mil doubt they'd put too much effort into 1 redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back