Some rare, oddball Kittner pickups . . . with more to come (UPDATED)

Zeeck

Sneaky
These cards have been available through Beckett consignments for a while now, but I thought I'd try to get them on eBay if the ever showed up and save a buck. After years of waiting and never seeing one, I finally pulled the trigger on them.

It took forever to get the cards from the seller, but Becket CS actually worked with me to give them a kick in the butt and get the cards to me. I think as an apology they threw in an extra of the Single Kittners. Unfortunately, however, one of the cards I ordered was the Kittner-Harrington dual jersey with a print run of 4, and they sent me the Ramsey-Harrington dual jersey. Hopefully I can just do a swap and be done with it.

These are all from a promo set and the dual jerseys all had pretty limited print runs:

Single Kittner Patches:

Kittner2002SagePromoPatch.jpg

There's a break from in jersey types here (i.e. torso to shoulder), unfortunately it's white on white

Kittner2002SageJEPromo2-clrpatch.jpg

This is one of my new favorite Kittner cards. Love that swatch!

These are all front to back dual jersey cards:

Kittner2002SageJEPromoCrouchF25.jpg
Kittner2002SageJEPromoCrouchB25.jpg

Print Run of 25

Kittner2002SageJEPromoRamseyF10.jpg
Kittner2002SageJEPromoRamseyB10.jpg

Print Run of 10

Kittner2002SageJEPromoDaveyF50.jpg
Kittner2002SageJEPromoDaveyB50.jpg

Print Run of 50 -- even though this is the highest print run, it's my favorite of the group just because of the 2002 Sugar Bowl QB match-up

Thanks for looking at these cards a fool such as myself could only enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do the back of the cards say about the jerseys? I have always heard that sage jerseys were not even game worn, but possibly player worn. Im just curious how they word it. Never owned one.

You could be right:

"SAGE Collectibles, Inc. unconditionally guarantees the jersey swatch on the front of this card is part of an authentic uniform worn by Kurt Kittner."

You could be right:

"SAGE Collectibles, Inc. unconditionally guarantees the jersey swatch on the front of this card is part of an authentic uniform worn by Kurt Kittner."

Sage is not game used. For the Alabama jerseys they use, they use jerseys with stitching. Alabama uses screen printed jerseys in games.......so yeah......but still cool cards regardless :clap:

Back