Some older set needs!!!!!!! HELP!

Chiefs Fan

Bench Warmer
Didn't see a section for set needs. If this is in wrong place, feel free to move it to appropiate place. I am only trading for these cards! Get these taken care of and Ill put up more set needs. Thanks

Tim.

FootBall

1994 Collector's Edge Boss Rookies
13 Dewayne Washington
14 Bryant Young
17 Calvin Jones
19 Marshall Faulk

1994 Collector's Edge EDGE F/X ***PRIORITY***
7 Sterling Sharpe

1996 Collector's Choice MVP
M29 Drew Bledsoe

I may be able to complete both those first 2 sets for you. I'll have to check, but I'll get back with you. I have lots of commons from the 80-90's. Would of course be looking for Steelers cards in return. Check my photobucket too, as I may have some Chiefs stuff for ya too.

ok, just checked. i have all the cards for the 93 topps, and 90 topps 1,000 yd....

yeah, liking the Tamba Hali Serial Number card as well as the Lake Dawson Classic Auto (Doubt I have anything for that though) and the Priest Holmes Topps Hobby Masters. Ill try to do what I need to make a trade for those.. but will concentrate now for my set needs! LMK what ya come up with....

Thanks
Tim

Chiefs Fan said:
yeah, liking the Tamba Hali Serial Number card as well as the Lake Dawson Classic Auto (Doubt I have anything for that though) and the Priest Holmes Topps Hobby Masters. Ill try to do what I need to make a trade for those.. but will concentrate now for my set needs! LMK what ya come up with....

Thanks
Tim
got all the cards for the first 2 sets.....

do you have a site/photobucket for me to look at?

Chiefs Fan said:
Haven't had much time to work on it lately.. I have link in sig now
What Steelers card(s) would you trade me for these cards:

FootBall
1993 Topps
25 Rodney Hampton
50 Bernie Kosar
54 Dwayne Harper
99 Jeff Wright
323 Ken Norton

1990 Topps 1000 Yard Club
2 Christian Okoye