Some mail.. it has been a while

DNoz29

Bench Warmer
I can't remember the last time I posted a mailday. I hope I remember how to do it. ;)

Russell Martin SP Authentic Auto /399
IMAGE0996-1.jpg

Takashi Saito SP Authentic Auto RC /283
IMAGE0997-1.jpg

Chad Billingsley SP Authentic Auto /399
IMAGE0999-1.jpg

Andre Ethier SP Authentic Auto /399
IMAGE1000-1.jpg

Brandon Chillar SP Authentic Auto RC /990
IMAGE1002-1.jpg

Chillar UD Foundations Auto (was supposed to be another SPA... :()
IMAGE1001-1.jpg

Chillar UD Artifacts Auto
IMAGE1003-1.jpg

Dodgers youth movement has to be costing you some coin, nice stuff.
I got off a little cheaper than expected. The Martin was the most expensive, but got it for about the average (no where near the high of $43 I saw one time).

I set a mini-goal for myself to get all the Dodger auto cards from that set, and I did it. I just wish there was a Matt Kemp and James Loney, too. :)

I got off a little cheaper than expected. The Martin was the most expensive, but got it for about the average (no where near the high of $43 I saw one time).

I set a mini-goal for myself to get all the Dodger auto cards from that set, and I did it. I just wish there was a Matt Kemp and James Loney, too. :)
i have always been a cubbies fan but its so awesome to watch the dodgers right now, i love all the young guys and i have seen all of them play lots of games down here in vegas
those sp autos are very cool, i definitely wish i would have gotten some autos from guys like billingsly, martin, loney, kemp, saito, etc when they were here but i was never an auto chaser
sweet mail, keep up the good work

Back