some cards for trade,scans inside

oldschool said:
I like your sosa auto jersey..Whats the BV on it ??

BV is 100$, but the bottom left corner has some damage to it. When my dog was a puppy we had an incident. He was more interested in the case the card was in but when he bit the case it left a shallow crease in the bottom left corner and a very shallow indent on the back. It's hard to see unless you look close but I just want to be upfront about it. Because of the damage and how sweet the card is I'd still like to trade it at a 70-75$ value.

pspstatus said:
BV is 100$, but the bottom left corner has some damage to it. When my dog was a puppy we had an incident. He was more interested in the case the card was in but when he bit the case it left a shallow crease in the bottom left corner and a very shallow indent on the back. It's hard to see unless you look close but I just want to be upfront about it. Because of the damage and how sweet the card is I'd still like to trade it at a 70-75$ value.
Don't you have 2 of them ?? Thougt you had one that was not damaged.

oldschool said:
Don't you have 2 of them ?? Thougt you had one that was not damaged.

Oh man no I'm sorry about that. I have two pics of it in the bucket but only the one card. I forgot to get rid of one of the pics. My fault.

pspstatus said:
Oh man no I'm sorry about that. I have two pics of it in the bucket but only the one card. I forgot to get rid of one of the pics. My fault.
i'm interested in trying to get it from you,but would like to see the flaw..Can i see a scan of spot ? Don't see nothing on the front of it in that pic.

oldschool said:
i'm interested in trying to get it from you,but would like to see the flaw..Can i see a scan of spot ? Don't see nothing on the front of it in that pic.

I don't have a scanner actually. I take the pics with my digital camera but I do know some one who does have one. I'll try to get some scans for you but you know don't wait to trade what I liked if you get a good offer.

pspstatus said:
I don't have a scanner actually. I take the pics with my digital camera but I do know some one who does have one. I'll try to get some scans for you but you know don't wait to trade what I liked if you get a good offer.
lets go ahead and try to work out a deal for it..I'm sosa fan and would like to have it..I still have the Mcgriff sweet spot auto and the Boggs/Torre gu for trade.

oldschool said:
lets go ahead and try to work out a deal for it..I'm sosa fan and would like to have it..I still have the Mcgriff sweet spot auto and the Boggs/Torre gu for trade.

Are you sure you want to do it without me getting some scans?

Back