So Oprah is going to interview Lance Armstrong...

Hands

Bench Warmer
Do you guys think Lance Armstrong will confess?
Or will we see Lance reveal a new twist?

I hope Oprah asks him the hard questions.

I don't see Oprah asking the hard questions.

...as far as the confession that the Sports World is expecting...I don't see that happening.

A twist? that's more likely to happen. Maybe a "they were out to get me because I'm the best!"

I don't see Oprah asking the hard questions.

...as far as the confession that the Sports World is expecting...I don't see that happening.

A twist? that's more likely to happen. Maybe a "they were out to get me because I'm the best!"

If that happens, I would be disappointed that the interview was hyped up for nothing.

If that happens, I would be disappointed that the interview was hyped up for nothing.

Im dissapointed that he is still newsworthy. Oprah too for that matter, lol.

I dont see him coming clean after what just happened to the dopers in MLB. A week ago Id say yeah, hes going to say it and get it over with. If he comes clean he can begin the process of getting reinstated and resuming his fraudulent Bicycling carrer. After Bonds, Sosa, Clemens, and McGwire barely got 30% (each) of the votes for the baseball HoF Armstrong may reconsider admitting to the cheating and preminatley tarnishing that carrer. At least now he can say its all a lie and say hes always been clean, leaving a bit of doubt in those gullable enough to believe him.

Im dissapointed that he is still newsworthy. Oprah too for that matter, lol.

oooooh lol

What do you guys think of the argument that everyone was on drugs in that era and Lance was still the best so he is still a "champion"

Personally I think he was more juiced up than everyone :cool:

I hope his cancer charity is still able to fundraise large funds because that is truly a great cause.

Back