Sneaky box of Finest

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Snuck a box of Finest FB into my wife's order for my Xmas from sccentral.com Arrived today so smiled sweetly and asked for the extra box that she couldn't figure out where it had come from! Well, haven't busted for ages and Christmas is far too far away to wait for whatever she ordered:D

Mini box 1
Auto letter Cushing S #25/68
Pigskin Refractor: Crabtree nnd
Ref #/d : Stafford RC :dance: #228/429, Heyward-Bay #66/75, T.O. #22/199, Rivers # 383/429
Ref nnd : Bush, Josh Freeman,

RCs: Stafford :cheers:, Barden, Brandstater, Dillard, Donald Brown, Curry, H-Bey, Robiskie, Wallace.

Mini box 2
Auto Letter Pearman A #7/68
Pigskin ref nnd: Harvin
Ref #/d : McNabb #35/75, Ochocinco #56/199, Pat White #230/429, Brandon Tate #235/429
Ref nnd : Jacobs, Addai

Rcs : Tate, Butler, McCoy, Moreno, Turner, Davis, Thomas, Pettigrew:cheers: Nicks.

Not brilliant but not bad - got my 2 Lions Rcs I was after and will probably try to complete the set as it is rather nice-looking. Shame no patch/auto but the letter autos are the nicest this year. Also another small manageable set featuring cheapish players. None for trade/sale. Just sharing the bust.

Also, apart from numbering I have no idea how you tell the varying types of refractor apart
finest1.jpg
finest2.jpg

Not a bad break,you probably don't get alot of this being on the other side of the big pond but...I find it amusing how shocked people get where ever I'm living when I am hoping to pull or looking for Lions:ban: I lived in Milwaukee & Biloxi,Mississippi & here,they are all the same,I get the same reaction for my Wolverines:roflmao:

Not a bad break,you probably don't get alot of this being on the other side of the big pond but...I find it amusing how shocked people get where ever I'm living when I am hoping to pull or looking for Lions:ban: I lived in Milwaukee & Biloxi,Mississippi & here,they are all the same,I get the same reaction for my Wolverines:roflmao:

It's more patients laughing when they find out that I support the Lions - I have loads of memorabilia in my consulting room and numerous blokes come in to talk football! And I can't tell you how many people just laugh at NFL Wembley when they see my Lions jersey:roflmao:

there is nothing wrong with supporting a bunch of losers...

there are a bunch of Chicago Cubs fans, and i still buy Kyle Boller, though i havent worn my jersey out in public lately...

I used to root for and cheer. Jeff George, and Craig Erickson. I know your pain. The Lions will get it turned around one of these days. (maybe)

Back