Sitting down with Press Pass: A short interview

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Pretty cool they actually responded. I am still skeptical that the bronze is not the rarest.

Andy Akers: I am curious if you would disclose the print run on
the 2003 Press Pass Autographs. I am a collector of Dennis Weathersby
and have noticed his Bronze autograph is much rarer than his gold or
silver. Any truth to this? BTW I have 4 of the bronze and 9 and 12 of
his gold and silver respectively.

Allison Ransom: Thank you for your e-mail. The product team was able to dig up some information regarding your Dennis Weathersby card. Below is the information that they found:

Dennis Weathersby was a short print in the 2003 FB program. His bronze and silver quantities were almost identical (approx. 200 bronze). Approx. 75% of his autographs were in our first product ("Draft Pick"); the remaining balance were in 2003 Press Pass Jersey Edition.

Thank you!

I don't trust Press Pass' announced runs in the least. I have a card with an announced run of 50, but have never seen another like it. Jason has one that has a run of zero. I remember instances in the past of versions being announced, but never seeing the light of day.

I don't trust Press Pass' announced runs in the least. I have a card with an announced run of 50, but have never seen another like it. Jason has one that has a run of zero. I remember instances in the past of versions being announced, but never seeing the light of day.

I have a Croyle red ink SP to 1 that I have seen several of :ban:

I love press pass and they have good cust service.
I have the 2010 pp gold Darryl clark auto "DC" they say on the list it doesnt exist.

I sent them an email and they said they will have an updated list as not all players confirm if they did inscriptions or not.

Back