Prospect
Transactions: 1
2009 SPA Bronze RC Lot /150 $3.99 DLVD

William Beatty
David Johnson
Sammie Stroughter
Jonathan Luigis
Duke Robinson

ill put them all at $2.95 opens, might gets a mover, the lot winner...

Jason Williams 058/150, Jersey #, ill sell it for $5.99 minimum, after fees, covers

also 2005 Exquisite Luis Castillo came in :pop:

i didnt know i hit the jsy # until it came in, i just know there arent many of these around, so by having a few at $2-$3 there are buyers, team guys mostly, no set guy of yet trying to clean me out...i buy what i know...i knew i could get 2 to sell to cover leaving me 4 to profit

i need to make another 100 exquisite listings tonight i think, so tomorrow if the snow packs ill go play in the snow before the games...want to get up to 3500 in the turbolister, so i need about 550 new, and im at 267 from today...all exquisite, some potential money makers...then the nationals promos those would go quick in making the listings...i can do over 100 listings in under an hour, just need to do my jordan palmers, cause they will be hitting the next batch...and the first time in a long time, PATCH/AU Exquisites...

If I only lived over with you guys I would love this game. Legend Jason!

its fun, but i didnt know that the Williams was JSY #, got lucky with that, because i know the serial number game i play it...ive bought a few on COMC and had nice flips on them as well :dance:

some people dont take the time to go through pictures looking at serial numbers...heck, ill even pull up checklists if cards are only listed by number and go with that...

Back