whoa, bought something non olympic

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so ive been doing well with my olympic stuff as a whole, but football is still something i venture into, so i took a stab at a lot...i could see who was in it, but that was about it...it is a set that doesnt get much love, and i dont know why

2009 SP Authentic Copper/Bronze whatever you want to call it, and Gold...96 cards, sent an offer, got them for $30 dlvd, which i figured was a decent amount based on how slow they sell and all...so here is what i took down...

n5_1.jpg

Sebastian Vollmer (/999 sells for a couple bucks)
Ziggy Hood (not as well liked as before, but ive sold /999 for a couple bucks in the past)
Terrance Knighton (recently sold a /999 for $8)
Connor Barwin (he sells ok)
Brian Hoyer (super cold now, but ive sold one of these before for $20)

so those were really 'known' cards, but since i know the SPA market, i was hoping to hit a serial number...

*fingers crossed* - if it doesnt happen, i should still be ok over time...

got 2 Golds /50, i was hoping for more as i couldnt see full serial numbers, and the copper/bronze is super close to what the gold is...i saw 2, and that is all i got was 2...

oh well, wishful thinking

n6_1.jpg

DeAndre Wright 026/150 (Jersey #)
Jonathan Luigis 050/150 (Jersey #)
Sammie Stroughter 150/150 (Last #)
Jerraud Powers 150/150 (Last #)

should be able to 'quick flip' it, i dont have listing promos, so i wont be listing everything at once, but ill get the # hits up with some of the other 'better' names to try to get the quick cash back, and then grind the rest...

Curtis Taylor and Scott Mckillop...nothing fancy, the only 49er that sells well is Ricky Jean Francois and he wasn't in there, not a strong class of rookies, 2006 and 2007 were much better

Curtis Taylor and Scott Mckillop...nothing fancy, the only 49er that sells well is Ricky Jean Francois and he wasn't in there, not a strong class of rookies, 2006 and 2007 were much better
I agree, nothing very exciting :D
but, anyway, if we make a deal for something else in the future keep in mind I could be interested cause I don't have any card of those two guys ;)

Last edited:
well it took all of 5 cards in 6 weeks to reach profit on that lot, so now I stand with 91 to grind...sold the serial numbered hits and barwin...camps open what, next week? which means give me an unlimited promo ebay...id like to get all my autos, relics, spa rcs, and Olympic stuff up on the same cycle

Back