Since uce decided to NOT LOG ON tonight...

well if it makes you feel any better.....the tech who sits next to me won't stop singing that damn Chocolate Rain song because he knows I hate it:ban:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I had never heard that song until KMPS was talking about it one morning. Of course I looked it up on youtube and it was about the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I had never heard that song until KMPS was talking about it one morning. Of course I looked it up on youtube and it was about the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

I hate it........I guess Dr. Pepper paid him out the anus to do a commercial for the Cherry Chocolate drink......I'm gonna go home and write a stupid song and try to make some $$$$$!

Back