Since uce decided to NOT LOG ON tonight...

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Busted some 07 Longevity....actually, a lot of longevity. I never should have gotten a Target card.

Just the decent hits (I got 6 Ruby jerseys of vets)

Figursjsy100.jpg

Yamon 78/100

Beckhelmet55.jpg

Beck 28/55 (love helmet pieces)

Willismasks50.jpg

Willis 49/50

Leonardbigjsy50.jpg

Leonard 45/50

Clowneyau15.jpg

Clowney 14/15 (not horrible but who???)

then this.............

If I don't post for more than 2 days, it's because uce came to my doorstep and killed me.

jarrettuscaujsy.jpg

Jarrett 7/10 USC logo.

I've decided to do the base set plus base RC's in longevity. A list of needs will be coming soon.

if uce does **** you...can i have whatever he doesnt take? :salut: i'll be sure to take care of the body, big lebowski style :D
hahaha anyways, great stuff! love the jarrett, even though im a bruins fan :D

Clowney was an average WR at VT, sweet Jarrett pull.

If you pull any Michael Allan cards out of Longevity that you dont need you know where to send them...

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

tell you what, find me a woman who can cook, has a job, doesn't mind football cards, and wants kids and it's yours. Isn't big beautiful for samoans? I need the hook up cuz white chicks are pains in the anus.:roflmao:

Oh I know......trust me, I know.......don't know of any chicks that can cook, has a job, doesn't mind football cards, and wants kids.....I got pretty close with my old lady.......she can cook, doesn't mind football cards and well, we have kids.....so I got 3 out 4 with her so that's not bad......and she's white.....pain in the *** but I love white girls:cheers:

Oh I know......trust me, I know.......don't know of any chicks that can cook, has a job, doesn't mind football cards, and wants kids.....I got pretty close with my old lady.......she can cook, doesn't mind football cards and well, we have kids.....so I got 3 out 4 with her so that's not bad......and she's white.....pain in the *** but I love white girls:cheers:

interested in a trade? Your old lady for my Jarrett? I'll make her get a job. I ain't paying no $300 for an electricity bill when all I run is my computer.:dance:

EDIT: I'd be like..."it's cold in here? I know something to warm us up." :cheers:

(Try using that line next time. I wanna see if it works)

interested in a trade? Your old lady for my Jarrett? I'll make her get a job. I ain't paying no $300 for an electricity bill when all I run is my computer.:dance:

EDIT: I'd be like..."it's cold in here? I know something to warm us up." :cheers:

(Try using that line next time. I wanna see if it works)

she's not the reason the electricity bill is so high.....it's the frickin' step kid.......he leaves lights on.....his tv.....his game cube (because he can't read:ban:.......so he doesn't know how to save games)........I come home from work and the house is lit up like a frickin' Christmas tree......it's hard for her to keep track of what he is doing when she is taking care of my 2 year old and my 3 month old.....so can't really get mad at her.

she's not the reason the electricity bill is so high.....it's the frickin' step kid.......he leaves lights on.....his tv.....his game cube (because he can't read:ban:.......so he doesn't know how to save games)........I come home from work and the house is lit up like a frickin' Christmas tree......it's hard for her to keep track of what he is doing when she is taking care of my 2 year old and my 3 month old.....so can't really get mad at her.

stepkid= her kid= her responsibility. :shifty: :pop::pop::pop:

stepkid= her kid= her responsibility. :shifty: :pop::pop::pop:

my thoughts exactly....anyways, really want the card......maybe we can work something out......

Similar cards

Leaf Limited auto /10

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leaf-Limited-Dw...ryZ86829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Leaf R&S /5

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-LEAF-R-S-LON...yZ149909QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are 50 a box at target? And thats the only place you can get them?

they have hobby boxes too.

These are 50 a box at target? And thats the only place you can get them?

yup. It's not a horrible price. 2 jerseys or autos, and a numbered parallel or rookie card in each pack. I prefer to do that then spend 52 on Bowman chrome to get a crap auto, a crap numbered card, and a crap box topper.

Back