Racing Silenced: Keselowski can't tweet in car anymore

S

SCF Sports News

Brad Keselowski became an instant social media darling for hopping on Twitter during a lengthy delay in the Daytona 500.

More...

If the drivers were told no phones after the Daytona 500 tweet fest by Brad, then he totally deserves the $25K fine. That's chump change to these guys, anyways.

I agree with you on the "you were warned, so here's the fine", but...during the Red Flag on Sunday, Hamlin and Logano also tweeted (as read on the air by the commentators) and nothing happens to them?

What really shocked me...and let me get my conspiracy theory going...everyone knows that NASCAR is in love with Jimmie Johnson and have done everything they could over the last few years to help him win races and championships (comeon... how can a driver be down two laps with half the race over and end up finishing in the top five? More than once!)...so I really expected NASCAR to say "we warned you, so here's your fine and you are docked this many points". I was expecting to wake up on Tuesday morning and see that instead of the 20 point lead, K-ski would only be up by about 10 points or maybe Johnson would have the lead by 5 points!

Back