Sidney Rice wanted

I do like it. I dont have any heywards to trade but i do have some Freemans in my PC that i would consider trading since the Sidney would to go the PC also. Maybe the topps chrome blue auto? Check my bucket under PC Braves and let me know what you think

interested in this one?
102111-001-1.jpg

would prefer to trade the topps since its newer and probably easier for me to replace, however if it would take the bowman one then lets get this knocked out. I am on vacation right now till wed next week so i could mail off then. Let me know

I'm not sure what the values are on the cards we are talking about. I am looking for $120 book value for the Sidney rice. Are both of those Freeman autos about the same price in the guide? I haven't owned a baseball guide in over a year. LMK Jen

I'm not sure what the values are on the cards we are talking about. I am looking for $120 book value for the Sidney rice. Are both of those Freeman autos about the same price in the guide? I haven't owned a baseball guide in over a year. LMK Jen

i dont have a subscription either, which is why i usually deal in sale values. I believe both book in the 60-80 range though. Recently one numbered /25 sold for 10 and one /10 sold for under 20. I like the card but the best i could do would be one of the 2 freeman autos we talked about

didnt see any sidney rice cards, but did see a doc gooden auto i could use let me know if theres anything you like in my bucket

there is this one:

ricesidney.jpg

and this one:

sidney.jpg

i believe there is some others in there, have to look beyond the 7 scans on the first page. there is team folders on the right hand side.

got more scanned in for you. i am downsiing my vikings and just collecting the rookies and certain players so i will be having more rice available. but there is more in my vikings folder if you want to check them out.

Back