Sidney Crosby Winter Classic Bobble Head

Troy, your right.. I just got back from Detroit...It was brutal..

All of my Crosby bobbles were gone 2 hours after I posted them..

I am trying to get a few more, but they are real expensive here now.

Tom R said:
Troy, your right.. I just got back from Detroit...It was brutal..

All of my Crosby bobbles were gone 2 hours after I posted them..

I am trying to get a few more, but they are real expensive here now.

Yep watched both on tv. :eek: Well, they can bounce back, and win back to back home games to make it a best of 3. Not that impossible. They will have to be way better than they have shown in these two games, though. :eek: I'm gonna get as many white staal's as I can find here when they drop. If you need some for cost LMK. ;) I have a hookup at Walmart, so there's a 90% chance I will score some if my guy is working the night they come in.

I actually found one of these at a card show..Paid a bit more than cost on it, but I figured I would be able to trade or sell it here...anyone interested?

Leafsfan1967 said:
Yep watched both on tv. :eek: Well, they can bounce back, and win back to back home games to make it a best of 3. Not that impossible. They will have to be way better than they have shown in these two games, though. :eek: I'm gonna get as many white staal's as I can find here when they drop. If you need some for cost LMK. ;) I have a hookup at Walmart, so there's a 90% chance I will score some if my guy is working the night they come in.

hey gordon gecko, isn't that insider trading? LMAO

Back