Sid Vicious Talking With Vince McMahon

Hugo

Bench Warmer
Former WCW and WWF superstar Sid Vicious appeared on the Live Audio Wrestling radio show last night. Vicious confirmed rumors that he is hoping to make a return to WWE. Vicious said he had been in talks with Vince McMahon. "We have been talking for awhile now, and we are trying to get things worked out," Vicious said. When asked about possibly joining TNA, Vicious said the company is unable to help him reach his many goals including wrestling in front of 80,000 fans again.

if he does come back,one of the only things i can see them doing with him is putting him in ECW so he can fight Big Daddy V or the Boogeyman on a weekly basis,oh,and Hugo,u might want to change what it says on that photo to "Randy Orton: Horse's ***" lol

I remember that break. When he jumped off the top rope and BAM. He has had a long time to heal that, most likely an okay from doctors would be needed. I say bring him back and put him on ECW.

dbackfan12 said:
Who!!!???

8ea8wgw.jpg

72kcfhk.jpg

and HERE is that HORRIBLE leg break OH MY GOD!

Video WCW Sid Vicious brakes his leg - wwe, smackdown, raw, ecw, wrestlemania. - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Back