Show Off Your Non-Sports Autos

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
My first card, or cards come from the Inkworks "The Osbournes" set. Even though I bought these two Ozzy autos, they actually were for my wife, who is a huge fan of Ozzy's music. The Sharon auto was actually pulled by me out of just a 5 pack purchase. The redemption had actually expired, but after a quick email to Inkworks, they honored the redemption anyways. I really wish that company was still around. They were a first class card company, and it sickens me when I think of all the sets they could have come out with. :vomit:

012.jpg

011.jpg

My next card is an autograph of James Gandolfini. The Sopranos is probably my favorite series of all time. I never get tired of watching re-runs, and I own every season on DVD. This series was not for everyone, but for those who watched it, it was very easy to get hooked. Also shown, is a signed 8X10 of Gandolfini from a Steiner Sports signing. I loved his work as Tony Sopranos, as well as his work in the film The Last Castle. I also have the entire Inkworks Sopranos autographed set, plus several other autos of actors from the series from different products. These can be found in my bucket.

017.jpg

001-2.jpg

The next one for show is a card my daughter just had to have, so I got it for her. It's numbered 42/99.

003-2-1.jpg

This one I picked up for myself as I'm a pretty big Our Lady Peace fan, and having frontman Raine Maida's autograph was definitely a must.

001-3.jpg

Awesome stuff, guys! Especially love the Kaley Cuoco auto, and the Elvis stuff. I'm really starting to like the non-sports stuff better than my old hockey, golf, and nascar cards. I just wish Inkworks was still around putting out sets. I was really disappointed when they closed up shop, because I was anxiously awaiting another Sopranos series.

Back