Shaun Alexander eBay spam - 01 Honors Alma Mater jsy

Thanks! It took me awhile to finally see an Xtra Pts Purple, and of course I've seen another Purple or two since then :doh:

thats how it is, when i was rounding up the sooners from 04 i was getting killed trying to get a mark clayton, they were sp'ed and were getting expensive. now they dont come up often but when they do they are super cheap

thats how it is, when i was rounding up the sooners from 04 i was getting killed trying to get a mark clayton, they were sp'ed and were getting expensive. now they dont come up often but when they do they are super cheap

I wish I could find more stuff I needed for super cheap. Sometimes I can, but there is a lot of stuff on Beckett, Naxcom, eBay stores etc. that the prices "should" have been dropped by now (if you look at guys that aren't even in the league anymore) but the sellers are still trying to recoup investment in the wax I guess.

P.S. - the subject auction ends tonight and doesn't have nearly enough bidders and watchers.

I wish I could find more stuff I needed for super cheap. Sometimes I can, but there is a lot of stuff on Beckett, Naxcom, eBay stores etc. that the prices "should" have been dropped by now (if you look at guys that aren't even in the league anymore) but the sellers are still trying to recoup investment in the wax I guess.

P.S. - the subject auction ends tonight and doesn't have nearly enough bidders and watchers.

sorry i kinda steered your thread away
nxcom and beckett are terrible but sometimes there is no other choice. when i got down to the last one i needed it was a jason white xtra points black /25. it booked for 20 dollars and they sold for about 10-12 but i had just missed the only two i had ever seen
i ended up paying 18 because thats what they guy on beckett listed it for when they first came out and booked 25
i even emailed and he refused to drop the price

sorry i kinda steered your thread away
nxcom and beckett are terrible but sometimes there is no other choice. when i got down to the last one i needed it was a jason white xtra points black /25. it booked for 20 dollars and they sold for about 10-12 but i had just missed the only two i had ever seen
i ended up paying 18 because thats what they guy on beckett listed it for when they first came out and booked 25
i even emailed and he refused to drop the price

No problem, I always like to talk player collecting.

Dave & Adam's ended up with a bunch of the 02 Chicago Collection stuff from the Donruss products, I know I have spent some coin with them thru Beckett Marketplace for some of that stuff that's only numbered to 5, but where else can you find it I guess.

No problem, I always like to talk player collecting.

Dave & Adam's ended up with a bunch of the 02 Chicago Collection stuff from the Donruss products, I know I have spent some coin with them thru Beckett Marketplace for some of that stuff that's only numbered to 5, but where else can you find it I guess.

i spend a bunch through D&A getting national promos of boller...and there was 1 seller that had some of those old show promos, no one that anyone collected that i noticed...a few 1/1s were only $10 but they were nobodys and as a show promo not much desire in an open market

Back