Sharing my MMA collection, one piece at a time ...

windmortal

Bench Warmer
I'm a huge collector of MMA memorabilia, more specifically, autographs and sportscards. I have been fortunate enough to attend the Arnolds Sports Festival in Columbus in March in each of the past two years, as well as the UFC Fan Expo during UFC 100 weekend in Vegas in July.

My wife and I have attended UFC 68, 77, 82, 96, 100 and most recently, 101. We've collected an array of memorabilia and I thought I'd share some with everyone.

Any comments would be appreciated.

GurgelAuto.jpg

That Petrozelli pic is so awesome. I love all of your stuff though. I'm a big UFC fan, but I haven't gotten into collecting anything yet.

Gurgel's auto might be the coolest I've ever seen.

Well, haven't been getting much traffic in the thread, so I thought I'd spice things up a little.

Arianny of course is HOT!

Celeste_Arianny_2008.jpg

But WEC ring girl Brittney Palmer gives her a run for her money, in my opinion anyway

m.jpg

I'm lucky to have my pictures with both these beauties ...

LeaninginwithArianny.jpg

101_0037.jpg

I met King Mo Lawal at a fundraising event in Columbus in March. He was a class act, spending time to talk with people, sign autographs and take pictures.

This is a photo from that event

KerryposingwithKingMoLawal.jpg

I ran into Mo again in Vegas in July, and again, he was happy to sign autographs and pose for photos.

101_0027.jpg

I took my ticket stubs with me and asked him to sign the fundraiser event ticket stub. He has an awesome signature.

j.jpg

Hey windmortal, those are some great pics and autos you have, I'm not to heavy into MMA but slowly getting there through a good friend, my favorite is BJ Penn. I love the Arianny pic and in my opinion see best Brittney Palmer any day. keep up the good work on your collection and can't wait to see more.

Back