Sharing a couple of special cards in my Mark Brunell PC

jaderock

Bench Warmer
A couple of special additions - got BOTH on Sunday (and received this week)...one on Beckett and one on TCC.

2000 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto on a 1993 SP RC (#3/7) and (#4/7)!!!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!
1993sprcauto3-7.jpg

200093sprc4-7.jpg

Here's the lastest pickup.

The most I ever paid for a card...the back story, this card listed for $899 on ebay since May 2006. I inquired about it and tried to work out a trade. I even asked for some help from several TCC members, but the card was still out of my range as I didn't have "cut signatures" to trade. Over time I've asked several times about getting it for a reduced price, but he has always maintained "This card was in my personal collection. I always put a little stiffer price on that kind of stuff, figuring if I sell it okay, and if it doesn't sell, I still have it in my collection" which I understand. In early 2007, #1/5 became available, but I lost out on it at $600 to the infamous "brick man" on ebay.

I have never lost faith in obtaining this card, but just wondered how it was going to happen. This past week I got an email from a friend of mine and they told me they got the card from the guy. I paid them a 10% commision and the card is now mine. Apparently the guy finally added a best offer option that I was unaware of! Unfortunately for me, this Manning didn't make it to the championship round of the playoffs! :(

Ok I've rambled long enough...here's the card

2004 Ultimate Collection Quad Signatures Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Byron Leftwich and Mark Brunell #MMLB (#3/5)

quad.jpg

Back