Set Mailday, with a Nice TC

first off, i got 2 more for the All Conference auto set, making it 14 out of 27.
here are the scans

Laron Landry 143/299
IMG_0628.jpg

Jamarcus Russell 47/75
IMG_0627.jpg

and finally, another Timmy Chang for my collection.
aspirations 13/86
IMG_0626.jpg

Thanks for looking

Thanks guys :D appreciate the kind words. and welker, im sorry, i totally forgot to post, but i did get your set. your stuff is waiting on my desk, was waiting to see if we could work a deal for that booker. also waiting for something from ebay to come in, to send that out to another member. sorry for the delay!

defintely, is adrian in that set?

yes...yes he is :doh: its going to be a long process for me, after i get the majority of them. CJ and AP are going to be tough.

Thanks guys :D appreciate the kind words. and welker, im sorry, i totally forgot to post, but i did get your set. your stuff is waiting on my desk, was waiting to see if we could work a deal for that booker. also waiting for something from ebay to come in, to send that out to another member. sorry for the delay!

yes...yes he is :doh: its going to be a long process for me, after i get the majority of them. CJ and AP are going to be tough.

believe it or not his press pass autos seem to be cheaper than they were whn they first came out, still not cheap though
good luck

believe it or not his press pass autos seem to be cheaper than they were whn they first came out, still not cheap though
good luck

wow, thats some good news. sadly, i think its REALLY Sp'ed, so i either have to get really lucky and pull it...or i have to just have my eyes peeled and hope it gets listed with a reasonable price. thanks for the heads up :D

Back