seriously?...stuff from 2009

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shock:

i know, i specialize in older stuff (usually 05-06 crap autos), but i also search other things, one of which is SP Authentic Lots...

landed this for $0.99 and $2.99 shipping :dance:

204 Chris Owens
205 Lawrence Sidbury
212 Nic Harris
219 DJ Moore
228 Coye Francies
231 Curtis Taylor
232 Clinton McDonald
240 Aaron Brown
242 Jamon Meredith
243 Jarius Wynn
245 Glover Quin
253 Terrance Knighton
254 Derek Cox
255 Zach Miller
257 Donald Washington
266 Jamarca Sanford
268 Sebastian Vollmer
270 Connor Barwin
272 DeAndre Wright
287 Kevin Ellison
289 Robert Talley
298 Dominique Edison

and

248 Jarraud Powers (not on eBay) sent a PM to Aaron since hes a Colt...

all are /150, so i think i got a pretty good deal...need to sell 5 to cover, so i think i should be fairly close to cover pretty easily since i got in so cheap...not many completed on eBay, and only saw 5 active on COMC when i checked there...BVs range from $6-$12, but we all know BV doesnt mean crap, or i hope we do...

nothing fancy, no one real great, but it could be the only card made of a few guys :pray: or there may be a set collector out there looking for some singles and missed the auction

:secret: i have a fairly decent lot of 2006 RCs incoming too :shifty: i just hope Cortland Finnegan heats up again, i got one last year during the flip in a lot that had like 15 'ok' RCs and 20 assorted AU/JSY for under $20 dlvd, and flipped the Finnegan for $20...also has Antoine Bethea in there, which will give me 3 of those...someone was hoarding him back in the day...that lot will be a little tougher since its smaller and shipping was $5 :doh: but i still got it for opening bid and should be able to squeeze out a buck or five...

if aaron doesnt need it do you?...i know nothing about these, i dont know much about stuff from 08 to now in terms of cards...if not many have shown up maybe i get some crazy bidders :pray:

I don't need it. Hold the Powers until the season (could be a PB caliber player). His stuff is pretty cold right now.

Back